- Category: Blog
- Hits: 668
Appeon announced on July 5, 2016 that it entered into an agreement with SAP to develop a new generation of the PowerBuilder development platform. Below are some answers to some common questions about the new generation of PowerBuilder. The official press release is available to view here.
- Category: Blog
- Hits: 634
PowerBuilder 2017 will feature 3 editions:
1. Standard Edition: Ideal for developing traditional client / server applications.
2. Cloud Edition: In addition to generating traditional client / server applications, Cloud applications can be developed where the executable resides on the PC and the database in the cloud, which can be accessed through http / https.
3. Universal Edition: Includes the features of the Standard and Cloud editions, as well as the functionality to develop mobile applications on iOS and Android devices.
- Category: Category (en-us)
- Hits: 549
- Category: Aplicaciones Moviles
- Hits: 401
The next Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 8:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 17H00 PM CET (Paris). the webinar explain the framework STD.
This sessions will cover the “Integrated” version of the Software Tool & Die (STD) Foundation Class libraries for PowerBuilder Classic, Appeon Web and Appeon Mobile.
The attendee will be exposed to the framework, its architecture, services and various features that support the Win32, Web Browser and iOS/Android mobile platforms. The presentation will take the attendee from an entry level view to being able to unlock many of the framework’s advanced constructs. This will also include numerous demonstrations of real-life working application code.